We especially welcome contributions relating semiotic theory to cognitive and social issues, such as human evolution, development, language and political discouse in text and image.
To submit an article, click on the REGISTER button in the menu at the top of the page and follow the instructions. After you fill in your data, make sure that you click on the AUTHOR button, and if you wish to be consulted as a reviewer, on the REVIEWER button as well. Once you've logged in, click NEW SUBMISSION and follow the procedure presented on the screen.
- Jordan Zlatev, Editor-in-Chief (Lund University, Sweden)
- Robin Engström, Assistant Editor (Linnaeus University, Sweden)
- Johan Blomberg, Assistant Editor (Lund University, Sweden)
International Editorial Board
- Jan M. Broekman (Penn State University, USA)
- Lars Elleström (Linnæus University, Sweden)
- Charles Forceville (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- David Machin (Cardiff University, UK)
- Paul Manning (Trent University, Canada)
- Rob Shields (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Göran Sonesson (Lund University, Sweden)
- Anne Wagner (Universite Cote d' Opale, France)
- Line Brandt (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark)
- Paul Bouissac (Victoria University / University of Toronto, Canada)